Webster Jr. Warriors/Jr. Titans Football & Cheer
2013 WJW-WJT REGISTRATION and PAYMENTS SYSTEM
Are you ready for some football? It's once again time to register for another exciting season of Webster Jr. Warriors/Jr. Titans Football and Cheer……Webster Football and Cheer begin here!!
Online registration is now open for new & returning families for the upcoming 2013 Football and Cheer season. SOME REGISTRATION LEVELS ARE NOW CLOSED. IF YOU DON'T SEE A LEVEL OPEN BELOW, IT'S BECAUSE THAT LEVEL IS FULL.
*Scroll down to get the Online Registration links for each squad (below).
*Register each child in your family (you MUST register your child for their appropriate squad as determined by their age on of 8/1/13):
*Tackle Football & Cheer
A Level - 11, 12 & 13yr olds (14yr olds for Cheer only)
B Level - 9, 10yr olds
C level - 7, 8yr olds
*Flag Football & Flag Cheerleading - 5, 6yr olds
- Please register your child at age appropriate levels only. For consideration of exception placements (exceptions to the normal ages/weights criteria above) - please complete our exception form that can be found in the Form section of WJW-WJT.org. We ask that you please scan and email the form to
or, if necessary, it can be mailed to our Post Office Box listed below.
- Football players and cheerleaders in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade will received a reduced registration fee. However, all A level registrants (6th grade included) will be rostered together. There are not separate teams by grade level.
Once you are notified that your child has a roster spot, there are a few league certification items that we will need. To do that you MUST submit the following documents to finalize your registration:
1. Current photo of your child
2. Copy of the child's Birth Certificate
3. You and your child need to sign the AYFCL contract
4. Current Physical form (dated after August 1, 2012).
You can mail these registration documents to: Webster Jr. Warriors, PO Box 302, Webster, NY 14580. They can also be scanned and emailed to
or submitted in person at Parent's Night in April (watch the website for date/time/location).
The organization will continue to communicate important information to you via email and also on the website on a regular basis. If you have any questions regarding this process, you can send an email to
Thank You and we're looking forward to kicking off another great year for WJW-WJT!